January 23, 2006

A Daily Reminder

"Sometime every day relax and get yourself quiet and listen to the chatter in your head. Try to clear your mind so you can ask a question about a problem that you may be working on. Listen for the quiet inner voice that gives you advice. Some call it their intuition. Some know it comes from God. Regardless of what you call it, it will be what is right for you at that time.

Develop this habit of listening and you will realize that God is with you all the time. You are always safe. All you have to do is listen.

My daily reminder is a sign I have on the side of my refrigerator. It says: Good Morning, This is God! I will be handling all your problems today. I will not need your help. So, have a great day."

From this Be Successful Now post.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: