March 10, 2007

Spiritual Affirmations

I am grounded and centered.

I feel the presence of a power greater than myself.

I am a divine expression of a loving God.

I let go of fear.

I let go of pain.

I live in love.

I live life in the present.

I trust the flow of life.

I am the healing light of Spirit in action.

I ask for and listen to my inner guidance.

I carry serenity and calm with me.

I accept circumstances and people as they are.

I am the freedom of the wind

I am the sun rising on a crisp fall morning.

I am the small shared smile of a stranger.

I am the laughter of a child.

I am the light of peace.

I am the breath of Spirit.

I am the strength of a thousand horses.

I am the courage of a new day.

I am the love of a child.

I am joy.

I am always present.

I am whole.

I am grateful!

Inspirational affirmations are powerful tools for changing the emotional compass from down to up. For more spiritual affirmations see Journey with Spirit and wisdom within and Pearls Of Wisdom and Spiritual Affirmations

No comments: