April 24, 2006

Letting Love Lead Me

Sit in a comfortable, safe place. Allow your attention to drift inward. Ask yourself, "If I let love lead me in this situation, where would I go and what would I do next?"

In the midst of a challenging situation, it takes great strength to even ask yourself the simple question, "How can I let love lead me now?"

If at first the answers don't come easily, don't be discouraged. Just getting to the point where you can ask the question shows that your intention is good and that you're moving in the right direction. With practice, before long you'll come to see this as one of your most powerful tools for listening to your deeper wisdom.

John-Roger with Paul Kaye
From: Momentum, Letting Love Lead - Simple Practices for Spiritual Living

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: