June 19, 2006

the Joy in the Journey

It Works - It Really Does

I wish I could tell you all that AA has done for me, all that I think and feel about AA, but it's something that I have experienced and have never been able to put into words. I know that I must work at it as long as I live; I know that it is only by working at it that I can stay sober and have a happy life. It is an endless career. It has changed not simply one department of my life -- it has changed my whole life. . .

I've experienced, in ever growing measure and beyond all expectations and rewards, a joy which I had never before imagined.

c. 2003 AAWS, Experience, Strength and Hope, pp. 341-2

Thought to Ponder . . .
The joy is in the journey, so enjoy the ride.

AA-related 'Alconym' . . .
A A = Always Awesome.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: