July 29, 2004

Quotes from Melody Beattie

Consider signing up to receive daily recovery readings in your email inbox at Tammy's Recovery Resources. Below is a small sample from the July 29, 2004 message. Thanks Tammy.

"Today, I will remember that God has not abandoned me. I can trust that God is leading, guiding, directing, and planning in love each detail of my life.
--Melody Beattie

God, help me become fluent with my emotions. Help me learn to feel whatever I feel, then regularly restore myself to that centered, balanced place.
--Melody Beattie

Today I will be open to growing in my understanding of my Higher Power. I will be open to letting go of old, limiting, negative beliefs about God. No matter how I understand God, I will be grateful that God understands me.
--Melody Beattie "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is my first try at this room. After reading the quotes, I thought that was exactly what I needed. Then I read the post and was disgusted. How dare someone make a reckless and ugly comment on a public room! Keep up the good work Tammy. I'm loving this site. Let's hope the negatives stay away from us.