January 19, 2005

Chose Love over Fear

TODAY'S POSITIVE THOUGHT:

You have two basic choices in life; love or fear. Choose love.

TODAY'S POSITIVE AFFIRMATION:

I AM love and I express love in every thought, word, and deed.

TODAY'S POSITIVE VISUALIZATION:

As I close my eyes, I allow myself to sense a spring of love bubbling up from my center. I imagine this love flowing throughout my body, mind, and emotions, healing and transforming every part of my life. In my mind's eye I see the love within me connecting to the love that is flowing throughout the world. I affirm that in this love there is nothing to fear. I trust that this Universal Source of love will protect and care for me at all times. I imagine myself going throughout my day sending and receiving love everywhere I go. In this love, I become a magnet for all the good things I deserve in life. I combine these images and thoughts with a feeling of joy and let them go.

Copyright © 2002 Institute For Creative Living

No comments: