February 20, 2006

A Peaceful, Positive Feeling

TODAY'S POSITIVE THOUGHT:

World peace begins with your inner peace.

TODAY'S POSITIVE AFFIRMATION:

I choose to think peaceful thoughts, to say peaceful words, and to do peaceful acts.

TODAY'S POSITIVE VISUALIZATION:

I close my eyes, take in a gentle breath, and allow the spirit of peace to expand and fill every part of me. I imagine this peace as a beautiful light that is filling every cell in my body with health and vitality. The energy of peace calms my emotions and clears my thoughts. I see myself going through my day thinking peaceful positive thoughts, speaking peaceful words, and doing peaceful deeds. In my mind's eye I see my peaceful attitude and actions touching others and encouraging their inner peace. I see this sharing of peace easily traveling from person to person until the whole world becomes more and more peaceful.

I combine these thoughts and images with a feeling of joy and let them go.

Copyright © 2001 Institute For Creative Living

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: